How Can I Overcome My Depression?

"I've had enough, I can't take it anymore!" 
"It's useless, there is no point in going on!" 
"I am hopeless, I give up!" 
"I can't cope anymore!" 
"I can't stand my life anymore!" 
"My life is not worth living anymore!" 
"What's the point in living?"

If these feelings and thoughts of emptiness, despair and worthlessness are intense, prolonged and overwhelming that you find it difficult or even impossible to function normally and enjoy life like you once did; and you walk around sad and tired for most of the day and going through it is an ordeal, then you are "depressed". You are suffering from depressive disorder or clinical depression.


How can you fight and overcome your depression?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment